Customer Loyalty Program
If you have been a customer of long standing with Andy & Belle then it is only fair that you are rewarded for your loyalty. I am introducing a Customer Loyalty Program to say thanks to all those customers who regularly purchase from my store.
The program will begin as of the 1st November, 2016.
The program is very simple and is stipulated below:
Basically, to become a part of the Customer Loyalty Program you must have purchased at least $500 worth of product from me over the time. Most programs would say that you would have to spend this in a year, each year however with the economy the way it is, I won't be as harsh. If you have spent this much since I have had this website up and running, you will be moved to the Loyal Customer Group. eBay customers, if you would like to join this program then please purchase your products from here, not eBay.
General Customer Group - 15% Off storewide - COUPON CODE: COTTON15
Loyal Customer Group - 30% Off Storewide - COUPON CODE: Please see Newsletter.
PLEASE NOTE THAT COUPON CODES ARE CASE SENSITIVE AND MUST BE WRITTEN EXACTLY THE SAME AS IN THE SETUP TO ENABLE IT TO WORK.
Conditions for both groups:
1. You must order at least $25 to be eligible for the discount.
2. You must log in for the Coupon Code to work.
3. You must put in the Coupon Code to obtain the discount.
4. If I further reduce products in store, you may also receive a futher discount when code is applied.
5. For General Customer Group, Coupon Code will be visible on home page and this page. Loyal Customer Group, your code will be sent via a Newsletter.
6. Above all, please be aware that whilst the discount is stipulated above, your discount maybe rounded up or rounded down by a few cents depending on what the value ends up being.
If there are any further changes or additions to the conditions of this program, I will make changes here, add a note to the home page and send out a Newsletter.
This is a very simple program and I hope it will allow you all to continue with your craft for many years to come.
Page Updated 26.12.2016